Wednesday 26 July 2017

Here goes nothing...

I'm not really sure how to start this... I guess saying a little bit about myself would be a good place to start. So, let's begin: My name is Ben. I am currently between my second and third terms at the university of Waterloo, hopefully on my way to a degree in mathematics. I was born and raised in Victoria BC. I play volleyball (libero) and soccer (keeper), and ref soccer when I have time. I've always been a numbers guy more than a words guy, for as long as I can remember. Not really sure what else to say...

So my goal with this blog is to improve my writing by posting something every day. I have no idea what kind of things I'll be talking about, or how long I'll make each post. I've been thinking it'd be fun to give each day of the week a theme. Here's what I've come up with:

Meaningless Monday: a post with no real meaning. Just words on virtual (unless you print it) paper
Today's Tuesday: a post about some sort of current news thing or things.
Wordless Wednesday: a post of only pictures. I may add words to give credit, but there will be no explanation or anything to go with it.
Thoughtful Thursday: a post about something that's been on my mind a lot recently, and hopefully is thought provoking for whoever reads this (if anybody)
Fracking Friday: a rant post about something that angers me, or at least annoys me.
Whacky Weekend: exactly what it sounds like.

No comments:

Post a Comment