Tuesday 24 December 2013

Social Media Runs My Life

It really does. The first thing I do in the morning is check Facebook, then snapchat, then twitter, then email and texts. And actually, now that I think about it, it's the last thing I do before bed too. If I'm not too tired I'll even add YouTube to the list.

The part that scares me is that there are so many people out there who are much worse than me. I mean, I spend a lot of time on my phone throughout the day, but there are people who don't know how to communicate face to face because they only ever do it with instant messaging of some sort. It's pathetic, really. I'm not perfect by any means, but I'll be the first to tell you that I spend waaayyyy too much time online. And for the amount of time I spend online you'd think I'd be a lot better about posting here... I blame Netflix..

2 comments: