Monday 29 July 2013

Whacky Weekend - Craziness...

My life is way too busy... This weekend alone (Saturday and Sunday, only two days) I had 24.5 hours of paid labour. That's more than half the time for anything on the weekend, including necessities like eating and sleeping. And that time does not take into account unpaid lunches, and transit to/from jobs. Being a numbers guy, I have no choice but to figure out that all work related time (working, breaks [paid and unpaid], transit, etc.) for me this weekend totals to about 28 hours..... Believe it or not, I've never actually figured those numbers out before for a weekend, but it's like that almost every weekend for me. Yet here I am committing to a blog... I must be going insane. Is it possible to get an official diagnosis based purely on a blog post? I hope not. That could make me depressed and insane in just two days. And now ADD as well. I've completely changed topics. I guess that's what whacky weekends are going to look like. A sort of stream of consciousness. Hopefully this is more coherent than meaningless Mondays will be. Otherwise I'd have to switch them, and meaningless weekends and whacky Mondays does not sound nearly as good. Well, in my opinion at least. And this is my blog, so it's only my opinion that matters! Unless.. Well... I guess you could comment with your opinions.. I'm not really sure what sort of an opinion you could have on this particular rambling of a post. I think that's enough for now. Early morning tomorrow, so I should probably sleep at least a little bit. Goodnight Internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment